Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Dog Is Ignoring You - Production Notes




I'm no audio engineer but I did try to record some decent audio. I bought one of these semi high quality USB microphones to record the narration and the guitar in my apartment. It just plugs into your USB port. I also got a mic stand and a pop filter. Then I got into multiple fights with the software/hardware until something eventually sounded acceptable.

Unfortunately, I broke the mic stand and now my setup is an advertisement for duct tape. (See after shot).



Working on the watercolour backgrounds and the ink lettering. I had nowhere to sit for quite some time.

The Crew: Scott, me, Mirco.















THANK YOU to anyone coming out to see this at the festival tonight and thanks to the festival for letting it happen.

No comments: